Find a Question:
What cat breeds have very long tufted ears?
We are adopting a 5 month old black and white long hair kitten from the shelter. He has really long tufts of hair coming out of his ears, like 4 inches long. I have never seen anything like it. I realize he is a mix breed, but what could he be mixed with to have these ears? He doesn’t seem big for his age, and he seems very indifferent and calm. You can see his photo here.
Answer by or1088
Probably just a standard DLH with some crazy ear hair
Answer by Sue C
What a lovely boy! He could be part Norwegian Forest cat or Siberian or just a long-haired mixed breed with long ear tufts. To see pictures:
Answer by Kind
It too me a few hard attempts but I really think your cat is part Norwegian Forest. Young cat, could end up being pure breed from the looks. Possible but not 100% sure. Beauty of a cat.
Add your own answer in the comments!
Incoming search terms:
- cat breed cat with tufts rash on back of ears
- Domestic Cat with Tufted Ears
- cats with tufted ears
- cats with tufted ears and long smooth fur
- cats with long hair by their ears
- cat with long ears what breed
- cat breeds with tufted ears
- cat breeds that have tufts coming out of the ears
- wild cat with tufted ears
- cat breed with tall tufted ears
Answer this Question
You must be Logged In to post an Answer.
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »