Find a Question:
List of dog breeds insurance wont cover?
Most rentals have a list of dog breeds you cant have because insurance wont cover certain breeds that are bite prone. Anyone know how I can find this list?
Answer by paintedrain2
Every insurance company has their definition of a high-risk dog so check with the company first to see if there will be a problem with the breed you decide to choose. In general, common high-risk breeds are Rottweilers, German Shepherds, Doberman Pincers, and Pit Bulls.
Answer by funnyman_46750
A lot of insurance companies will not cover Chows,Pitt Bulls, Rots,Dobermans. The easiest way to find out is to call your Insurance company and ask. Better to be safe than sorry.
Answer by Bianca
it’s up to each individual insurance company so you’d need to call them and ask. Whats on one list at one company may not be on another.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming search terms:
- Dog Breeds Insurance Wont Cover
- dogs insurance wont cover
- 10 dogs insurance wont cover
- list of dogs insurance companies wont insure
- 10 Dogs Insurance Won\t Cover
- a list of dogs that insurance wont insure homeowners
- breeds of dogs insurance companies wont cover
- list of dogs american family does not insure
- list of dogs homeowners insurance wont cover
Tags: Bianca, Doberman Pincers, Dog Insurance, Funnyman, German Shepherds, High Risk, Individual Insurance, Insurance, Insurance Companies, Insurance Company, Insurance Cover, List Of Dog Breeds, Lot, Pit Bulls, Pitt Bulls, Rottweilers
Answer this Question
You must be Logged In to post an Answer.
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »