Find a Question:
What are the best types of hamsters to get for little kids?
Also, I would want 2 of them so any hamsters that would be good in pairs would be a great add to the answer (No boys and girls together, tho). Thanks much!!
Answer by HuskyNoof
I would reccommend a Teddy bear hamster pair. They are very nice and like to be held. I would not go for any type of dwarf though, they do not like to be held and are notorious biters, this includes Siberian Dwarfs, Chinese Dwarfs etc. Black bear hamsters are also very friendly, but they are more costly than teddy bears.
Answer by paintedrain2
Technically, hamsters are not best kept in pairs….they’re solitary, and as they get sexually mature, may get aggressive with each other. Have you considered rats or gerbils, since they are suggested to be paired together?
Anyways, if you’re set on the idea of a hamster, the Syrians are the best, such as the Golden, Teddy, Black Bear, etc.
Answer by A***n G
teddy bear hamster
What do you think? Answer below!
Incoming search terms:
- best type of hamster for kids
- best hamsters for kids
- best hamster for kids
- what kind of hamsters is best for a child
- best hamster to hold for children
- best hampsters for litle children
- what kind of hampster likes to be held and is active and good with kids
- what is the best kind of hamster to get for kids
- what is the best hamster for small kids
- what hampsters are best for small kids
Answer this Question
You must be Logged In to post an Answer.
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »