Find a Question:
What should i use to clean an outdoor rabbit hutch?
I need to deep clean an outdoor rabbit hutch that has had hay, food, water and even rabbit poop in it. I was thinking about white vineager but i wasnt sure. What should i use?
Answer by Sebastian
Just piss on it!!!!
Answer by bunny girl
If you can get your hands on a product called Vanodine this is safe for rabbits. I used to be able to buy it at the rabbit supply store but they don’t carry it anymore.
You can use white vinegar. It helps to take the crust off. You can also use a pressure washer. You would be amazed at how well a good strong pressure washer will work.
Some people use bleach but I don’t like using bleach because it takes several days to get the odors out. If you do use bleach you need to use a mixture of 10/1. Let it dry completely in the sun before putting rabbits back in there.
Answer by Lola
5 easy and cheap steps to a clean cage:
1) Remove everything out of your rabbits cage/hutch
2) Rinse out with cold water
3) Pour one cup of white vinegar inside
4) Swish it around and then pour it out and add regular dish soap used to wash. (Use a scented one in cage is indoors only, you don’t want to attract insects)
5) Rinse out with warm water and add fresh hay,water,food etc!
Hope this helped
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Tags: Bleach, Bunny Girl, Cold Water, Dish Soap, Insects, Lola, Mixture, Outdoor Rabbit Hutch, People, Pressure Washer, Rabbit, Rabbit Poop, Rabbit Supply, Rabbits, Sebastian, Sun, Vineager, Warm Water, Water Food, White Vinegar
Answer this Question
You must be Logged In to post an Answer.
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »